UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 electronic systems. UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 Will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always agree with it and have an option to cancel it.
UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 follows these basic principles of personal data processing:
1. Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
3. Personal data is processed lawfully;
4. All information about processed personal data is confidential;
Managing and protecting your personal data UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. To process your orders (after making orders);
2. To Issue financial documents to you (eg invoices);
3. Solve problems with the delivery;
4. Perform other contractual obligations;
5. Process your queries;
6. For direct marketing purposes – by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to:
1. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe from our marketing lists at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you believe that any your personal information we are collecting is incorrect or incomplete and require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws please inform us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
3. If you wish us to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information which was collected, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
5. UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
6. UAB "ENERGUS POWER SOLUTIONS", 303384299 Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From email receipt mail by email@example.com.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure by using suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps that your personal information to be destroyed or permanently de-identified.
Our services do not address anyone below the age of 16 years and we do not purposely collect personal information of children below the age of 16 years. If we determine that a child below the age of 16 years has provided us with his/her personal information without a consent given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child, we immediately delete this information from our servers.
If you are a holder of parental responsibility over the child below the age of 16 years and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we could be able to take necessary actions.
The date of the last update of this document is 2018-06-08.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- Phone number: +370-633-34466
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org